Please fill out all of the boxes below:
Tips on Submitting a Successful Help Desk Ticket
In order to receive prompt assistance with your issue, please remember these tips when submitting a help desk ticket:
- Be as specific as possible.
- Let us know if you are a student or a teacher.
- Tell us where you are located, in which school or department.
- Give us information on what program are you using, and where the error is occurring, or your issue is located.
- Provide a class ID number if possible or applicable.
- Don't forget to provide a contact email. Phone numbers are good too, but our primary mode of communication is by responding directly to email through the help desk.
- If the issue is in a Blackboard class, in addition to the exact class name and/or ID number, please direct us to the location of the problem in that class.
Remembering these tips will help us in providing the best service possible to you, and prompt resolution of your issue. The more we have to research, look up, or identify unanswered questions, the longer it will take for us to get to your ticket.
We thank you for helping us help you! We are here to assist in any way we can, and hope that we can work together to be successful in resolving any and all issues that may arise. Have a wonderful day!
Spokane Virtual Learning         2900 East 1st Avenue, Spokane, WA 99202       phone-509-354-7545      fax-509-354-7582
Spokane Public Schools complies with all federal and state laws and regulations and does not discriminate.
It is the policy of the School Board to ensure
that student records are created, maintained, disseminated,
of as required by law and as deemed necessary
and appropriate to provide
for the educational welfare of students
and support of District's educational
programs, and/or for the orderly
and efficient operation of schools.
The Board directs the superintendent to establish procedures
that govern the
collection, content, management and control of student records.
(Refer to Policy
6220 for District policy on public record requests.)