Spokane Virtual Learning District Partnerships
Spokane Virtual Learning (SVL) makes it easy for districts to provide their own online learning program with no upfront costs or loss of FTE
Here is how SVL can help:
- School Districts can create their own virtual learning learning arm.
- Personalized student interface is seamless and looks like your own.
- There are no upfront fees! Cost is based on per student / per course.
- You can keep your FTE.
- Curriculum is created in-house and aligned to state standards
- Teachers are Washington State Certified and Highly Qualified (WEA) OR you can use your own teachers with our curriculum only option.
- Courses are backed by a strong student support structure.
- Create a district-to-district relationship
Extensive lists of courses are offered to students in grades 8-12 consisting of:
- 47 core
- 7 AP College Board-approved
- Culminating Project
- Credit Retrieval
For more information, call Kristin Whiteaker
or email KristinW@SpokaneSchools.Org
Common District - to - District forms
- District-to-District Partnership Agreement
- Interdistrict Agreement
- This form is used when your district is releasing the funding for the class or classes that your student is taking. For example: If the student is taking 2 classes from us and 4 from you, you would sign the agreement and release .4 FTE to us. ( .2 per class * 2 classes = .4 ).
- Tuition Form
- This is the form you would use for us to bill your district is you are keeping the FTE for the student. This is also the form a student who is paying for the class would send in with the registration form and their payment.
Spokane Virtual Learning         2900 East 1st Avenue, Spokane, WA 99202       phone-509-354-7545      fax-509-354-7582
Spokane Public Schools complies with all federal and state laws and regulations and does not discriminate.
It is the policy of the School Board to ensure
that student records are created, maintained, disseminated,
of as required by law and as deemed necessary
and appropriate to provide
for the educational welfare of students
and support of District's educational
programs, and/or for the orderly
and efficient operation of schools.
The Board directs the superintendent to establish procedures
that govern the
collection, content, management and control of student records.
(Refer to Policy
6220 for District policy on public record requests.)