Student Support

Request for Student Transcript


To request a transcript, please fill out the form below or call the Records Department at (509) 354-7322.

Name while attending school:
Date of birth:
Year/date of graduation:
Date last attended if you did not graduate:
Last school attended:
If "other" was selected, please specify where:
Where to send the copy of the transcript:  
City, State, Zip:
Phone Number:
(in case we need to contact you)
Online Revision 04/2003
Web Form 02-0005WO

To request progress reports:  *

Non-Custodial Parent Custodial Parent

If there is a fine, you will have to contact the school to make arrangements to pay the fine.